Do institutions matter for trade in Asian countries?
In: Trade-led growth: A sound strategy for Asia
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: |
|This item is provided by United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) in its series STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT with number tipub2618_chap9.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (66-2) 288-1234
Fax: (66-2) 288-1000
Web page: http://www.unescap.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2007.
"Institutions, Infrastructure, and Trade,"
77, CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CHANGE IN EUROPE,School of Slavonic and East European Studies,University College London (SSEES,UCL).
- Francois, Joseph & Manchin, Miriam, 2007. "Institutions, infrastructure, and trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4152, The World Bank.
- Joseph F. Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2007. "Institutions, infrastructure, and trade," Economics working papers 2007-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2007. "Institutions, Infrastructure, and Trade," IIDE Discussion Papers 20070401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Francois, Joseph & Manchin, Miriam, 2007. "Institutions, Infrastructure and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6068, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2007. "Institutions, Infrastructure and Trade," Development Working Papers 224, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Matthias Helble & Ben Shepherd & John S. Wilson, 2009. "Transparency and Regional Integration in the Asia Pacific," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 479-508, 03.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2009.
"Good governance and good aid allocation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 12-18, May.
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2006. "Good Governance and Good Aid Allocation," Departmental Working Papers 200627, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2008. "Good Governance and Good Aid Allocation," IZA Discussion Papers 3585, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberto E. Chong & Mark Gradstein, 2004.
"Inequality and Institutions,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
5658, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2008.
"Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(2), pages 347-368, May.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2004. "Why doesn't capital flow from rich to poor countries? An empirical investigation," 2004 Meeting Papers 53, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2005. "Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 11901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Laura Alfaro & Vadym Volosovych, 2003. "Why doesn’t Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2003-01, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Busse, Matthias & Groizard Cardosa, José Luis, 2006.
"FDI, Regulations and Growth,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006
6, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:ecchap:tipub2618_chap9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mia Mikic)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.