Workforce Movement: Romania and the European Union
In: Proceedings of FIKUSZ '12
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2008.
"Migration in an Enlarged EU: A Challenging Solution?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
849, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2009. "Migration in an enlarged EU: A challenging solution?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2008. "Migration in an Enlarged EU: A Challenging Solution?," IZA Discussion Papers 3913, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Migration in an enlarged EU: A challenging solution?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 363, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
Keywordsmigration; labour market; EU Eastern enlargement;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pkk:sfyr12:69-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Vécsey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.