Pensions and Labor Force Participation of Civil War Veterans
In: Health and Labor Force Participation over the Life Cycle: Evidence from the Past
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel H. Preston & Michael R. Haines, 1991. "Fatal Years: Child Mortality in Late Nineteenth-Century America," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number pres91-1, January.
- Costa, Dora L., 1995.
"Health, Income, and Retirement: Evidence from Nineteenth-Century America,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(02), pages 374-375, June.
- Dora L. Costa, 1993. "Health, Income, and Retirement: Evidence from Nineteenth Century America," NBER Working Papers 4537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costa Dora L., 1995.
"Agricultural Decline and the Secular Rise in Male Retirement Rates,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 540-552, October.
- Dora L. Costa, 1994. "Agricultural Decline and the Secular Rise in Male Retirement Rates," NBER Historical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra Todd, 1998. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 261-294.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Alan Carson, 2010. "Black and white labor market outcomes in the nineteenth century American South," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 164-177, August.
- Noymer, Andrew, 2009. "Testing the influenza-tuberculosis selective mortality hypothesis with Union Army data," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1599-1608, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .