Black Economic Progress after 1964: Who Has Gained and Why?
In: Studies in Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard B. Freeman, 1978. "Black Economic Progress after 1964: Who Has Gained and Why?," NBER Working Papers 0282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giora Hanoch, 1967. "An Economic Analysis of Earnings and Schooling," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 2(3), pages 310-329.
- Richard Butler & James J. Heckman, 1977. "The Government's Impact on the Labor Market Status of Black Americans: A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 0183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Hall & Richard A. Kasten, 1973. "The Relative Occupational Success of Blacks and Whites," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(3), pages 781-798.
- Reynolds Farley & Albert Hermalin, 1972. "The 1960s: A decade of progress for blacks?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 9(3), pages 353-370, August.
- Weiss, Leonard W & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1972. "Black Education, Earnings, and Interregional Migration: Some New Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 372-383, June.
- James J. Heckman & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1976. "Does the Contract Compliance Program Work? An Analysis of Chicago Data," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 29(4), pages 544-564, July.
- Morris Goldstein & Robert S. Smith, 1976. "The Estimated Impact of the Antidiscrimination Program Aimed at Federal Contractors," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 29(4), pages 523-543, July.
- Welch, Finis, 1973. "Black-White Differences in Returns to Schooling," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 893-907, December.
- Weiss, Randall D, 1970. "The Effect of Education on the Earnings of Blacks and Whites," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(2), pages 150-159, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:693-785 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .