The Location of Foreign Direct Investment in Chinese Regions: Further Analysis of Labor Quality
In: The Role of Foreign Direct Investment in East Asian Economic Development, NBER-EASE Volume 9
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lardy,Nicholas R., 1992. "Foreign Trade and Economic Reform in China," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521414951, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan, M.W. Luke & Hou, Keqiang & Li, Xing & Mountain, Dean C., 2014. "Foreign direct investment and its determinants: A regional panel causality analysis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 579-589.
- Belderbos, Rene & Carree, Martin, 2002.
"The Location of Japanese Investments in China: Agglomeration Effects, Keiretsu, and Firm Heterogeneity,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 194-211, June.
- Belderbos,R. & Carree,M., 2000. "The Location of Japanese Investments in China: Agglomeration Effects, Keiretsu, and Firm Heterogeneity," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- Mi Lin & Yum K. Kwan, 2011. "Sectoral Location of FDI in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34, pages 1181-1198, July.
- Liu, Kelly & Daly, Kevin & Varua, Maria Estela, 2014. "Analysing China's foreign direct investment in manufacturing from a high–low technology perspective," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 82-95.
- Elissa Braunstein & Gerald Epstein, 2002.
"Bargaining Power and Foreign Direct Investment in China: Can 1.3 Billion Consumers Tame the Multinationals?,"
SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization.
2002-13, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Gerald Epstein & Elissa Braunstein, 2002. "Bargaining Power and Foreign Direct Investment in China: Can 1.3 Billion Consumers Tame the Multinationals?," Working Papers wp45, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Lin, Mi & Kwan, Yum K., 2016. "FDI technology spillovers, geography, and spatial diffusion," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 257-274.
- Gao, Ting, 2005. "Labor quality and the location of foreign direct investment: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 274-292.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.