Analytical Needs and Empirical Knowledge in Labor Economics
In: Labor Statistics Measurement Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bjo[dieresis]rklund, Anders, 1989.
"Potentials and pitfalls of panel data The case of job mobility,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 537-546, March.
- Björklund, Anders, 1988. "Potentials and Pitfalls of Panel Data: The Case of Job Mobility," Working Paper Series 199, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Holbrook, Robert & Stafford, Frank P, 1971. "The Propensity to Consume Separate Types of Income: A Generalized Permanent Income Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Barry Bosworth & Gary Burtless, 1992. "Effects of Tax Reform on Labor Supply, Investment, and Saving," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 3-25, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2002. "International Labor Economics," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 709-732, October.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2004. "Labor Demand in Latin America and the Caribbean. What Does It Tell Us?," NBER Chapters,in: Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean, pages 553-562 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .