Potentials and Pitfalls of Panel Data: The Case of Job Mobility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bjo[dieresis]rklund, Anders, 1989. "Potentials and pitfalls of panel data The case of job mobility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 537-546, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Jensen & Niels C. Westergård-Nielsen, 1987. "A Search Model Applied to the Transition from Education to Work," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 461-472.
- Stephen R. G. Jones, 1988. "The Relationship Between Unemployment Spells and Reservation Wages as a Test of Search Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(4), pages 741-765.
- Lancaster, Tony, 1985. "Simultaneous equations models in applied search theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 113-126, April.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Topel, 1998. "Analytical Needs and Empirical Knowledge in Labor Economics," NBER Chapters,in: Labor Statistics Measurement Issues, pages 51-74 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsPanel data; labour mobility; wages;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .