Inequalities in the Standard of Living in the United States,1798-1875
In: American Economic Growth and Standards of Living before the Civil War
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-231, March.
- Margo, Robert A. & Steckel, Richard H., 1983. "Heights of Native-Born Whites During the Antebellum Period," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(01), pages 167-174, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Caucutt & Thomas Cooley & Nezih Guner, 2013.
"The farm, the city, and the emergence of social security,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Nezih Guner, 2006. "The Farm, the City, and the Emergence of Social Security," Working Papers 06-21, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Thomas F. Cooley & Nezih Guner, 2012. "The Farm, the City, and the Emergence of Social Security," Working Papers 672, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Thomas F. Cooley & Nezih Guner, 2012. "The Farm, the City, and the Emergence of Social Security," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 923.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Thomas F. Cooley & Nezih Guner, 2007. "The Farm, the City, and the Emergence of Social Security," NBER Working Papers 12854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caucutt, Elizabeth & Cooley, Thomas F & Guner, Nezih, 2007. "The Farm, the City and the Emergence of Social Security," CEPR Discussion Papers 6131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Caucutt, Elizabeth M. & Cooley, Thomas F. & Guner, Nezih, 2008. "The Farm, the City, and the Emergence of Social Security," IZA Discussion Papers 3731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Cooley & Nezih Guner & Elizabeth Caucutt, 2007. "The Farm, The City, and the Emergence of Social Security," 2007 Meeting Papers 113, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Baltzer, Markus & Baten, Jörg, 2008. "Height, trade, and inequality in the Latin American periphery, 1950-2000," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 191-203, July.
- Richard H. Steckel & Carolyn M. Moehling, 2000. "Wealth Inequality Trends in Industrializing New England: New Evidence and Tests of Competing Hypotheses," NBER Historical Working Papers 0122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.