Public Sector Union Growth and Bargaining Laws : A Proportional Hazards Approach with Time-Varying Treatments
In: When Public Sector Workers Unionize
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Casey Ichniowski, 1986. "Public Sector Union Growth and Bargaining Laws: A Proportional Hazards Approach with Time-Varying Treatments," NBER Working Papers 1809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard B. Freeman & Casey Ichniowski & Harrison Lauer, 1985. "Collective Bargaining Laws and Threat Effects of Unionism in the Determination of Police Compenstation," NBER Working Papers 1578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William N. Cooke, 1983. "Determinants of the Outcomes of Union Certification Elections," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, pages 402-414.
- Freeman, Richard B, 1986. "Unionism Comes to the Public Sector," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 41-86.
- Gregory M. Saltzman, 1985. "Bargaining Laws as a Cause and Consequence of the Growth of Teacher Unionism," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, pages 335-351.
- Peter Feuille & John Thomas Delaney, 1986. "Collective Bargaining, Interest Arbitration, and Police Salaries," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, pages 228-240.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Tracy, 1988. "Comparisons Between Public and Private Sector Union Wage Differentials: Does the Legal Environment Matter?," NBER Working Papers 2755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3573-3630 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .