A Comparative Perspective on Japanese Monetary Policy: Short-Run Monetary Control and the Transmission Mechanism
In: Japanese Monetary Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
7456.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:7456||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John C. Partlan & Kausar Hamdani & Kathleen M. Camilli, 1986. "Reserves forecasting for open market operations," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Spr, pages 19-33.
- Yoshio Suzuki & Akio Kuroda & Hiromichi Shirakawa, 1988. "Monetary Control Mechanism in Japan," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 6(2), pages 1-27, November.
- Spindt, Paul A. & Tarhan, Vefa, 1987. "The Federal Reserve's new operating procedures : A post mortem," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 107-123, January.
- Ann-Marie Meulendyke, 1988. "A review of Federal Reserve policy targets and operating guides in recent decades," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aut, pages 6-17.
- Bryant, R.C., 1991. "Model Representations of Japanese Monetary Policy," Papers 84, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Michael Dotsey, 1986. "Japanese monetary policy, a comparative analysis," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 12-24.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.