Determinants of the federal funds rate: 1979-1982
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1982. "The October 1979 regime of monetary control and the behavior of the money supply in 1980," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 3-15.
- David L. Mengle, 1986. "The discount window," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 2-10.
- Poole, William, 1982. "Federal Reserve Operating Procedures: A Survey and Evaluation of the Historical Record since October 1979," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 575-596, November.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1983.
"Discount window borrowing, monetary policy, and the post-October 6, 1979 federal reserve operating procedure,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 343-356, September.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1981. "Discount window borrowing, monetary policy, and the post-October 6, 1979 Federal Reserve operating procedure," Working Paper 81-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Stephen H. Axilrod, 1985. "U.S. monetary policy in recent years: an overview," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 14-24.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Gary S. Anderson & Anil K. Kashyap & George R. Moore & Richard D. Porter, 1984. "A weekly perfect foresight model of the nonborrowed reserve operating procedure," Working Paper 84-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandros Kontonikas & Alexandros Kostakis, 2013.
"On Monetary Policy and Stock Market Anomalies,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(7-8), pages 1009-1042, September.
- Alexandros Kontonikas & Alexandros Kostakis, 2010. "On monetary policy and stock market anomalies," Working Papers 2010_29, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Kontonikas, Alexandros & Kostakis, Alexandros, 2010. "On monetary policy and stock market anomalies," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-103, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Huh, Chan G. & Lansing, Kevin J., 2000.
"Expectations, credibility, and disinflation in a small macroeconomic model,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 51-86.
- Chan Guk Huh & Kevin J. Lansing, 1997. "Expectations, credibility, and disinflation in a small macroeconomic model," Working Paper 9713, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Chan G. Huh & Kevin J. Lansing, 1998. "Expectations, credibility, and disinflation in a small macroeconomic model," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 98-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Bikbov, Ruslan & Chernov, Mikhail, 2013.
"Monetary policy regimes and the term structure of interest rates,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 27-43.
- Bikbov, Ruslan & Chernov, Mikhail, 2008. "Monetary Policy Regimes and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 7096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mikhail Chernov & Ruslan Bikbov, 2009. "Monetary Policy Regimes and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," 2009 Meeting Papers 334, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Schwartz, Anna J., 1999.
"Monetary policy regimes and economic performance: The historical record,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 149-234
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 1997. "Monetary Policy Regimes and Economic Performance: The Historical Record," NBER Working Papers 6201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liu, Yuelin & Morley, James, 2014. "Structural evolution of the postwar U.S. economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 50-68.
- Jean Boivin & Marc P. Giannoni, 2006. "Has Monetary Policy Become More Effective?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(3), pages 445-462, August.
- Christian Melzer & Thorsten Neumann, 2005. "Changing Effects of Monetary Policy in the U.S. â€“Evidence from a Time-Varying Coefficient VAR," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 144, Society for Computational Economics.
- Christian Calmes & Frederic Dufourt, 2000. "Nominal Dynamics in Expected Market-Clearing Models," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 126, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Jean Boivin & Marc Giannoni, 2002. "Assessing changes in the monetary transmission mechanism: a VAR approach," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 97-111.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal funds market (United States) ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1989:i:jan:p:3-19:n:v.75no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .