Determinants of the federal funds rate: 1979-1982
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1982. "The October 1979 regime of monetary control and the behavior of the money supply in 1980," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 3-15.
- David L. Mengle, 1986. "The discount window," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 2-10.
- Poole, William, 1982. "Federal Reserve Operating Procedures: A Survey and Evaluation of the Historical Record since October 1979," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 575-596, November.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1983.
"Discount window borrowing, monetary policy, and the post-October 6, 1979 federal reserve operating procedure,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 343-356, September.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1981. "Discount window borrowing, monetary policy, and the post-October 6, 1979 Federal Reserve operating procedure," Working Paper 81-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Stephen H. Axilrod, 1985. "U.S. monetary policy in recent years: an overview," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 14-24.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Gary S. Anderson & Anil K. Kashyap & George R. Moore & Richard D. Porter, 1984. "A weekly perfect foresight model of the nonborrowed reserve operating procedure," Working Paper 84-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandros Kontonikas & Alexandros Kostakis, 2013.
"On Monetary Policy and Stock Market Anomalies,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(7-8), pages 1009-1042, September.
- Alexandros Kontonikas & Alexandros Kostakis, 2010. "On monetary policy and stock market anomalies," Working Papers 2010_29, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Kontonikas, Alexandros & Kostakis, Alexandros, 2010. "On monetary policy and stock market anomalies," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-103, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Huh, Chan G. & Lansing, Kevin J., 2000.
"Expectations, credibility, and disinflation in a small macroeconomic model,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 51-86.
- Chan Guk Huh & Kevin J. Lansing, 1997. "Expectations, credibility, and disinflation in a small macroeconomic model," Working Papers (Old Series) 9713, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Chan G. Huh & Kevin J. Lansing, 1998. "Expectations, credibility, and disinflation in a small macroeconomic model," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 98-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Bikbov, Ruslan & Chernov, Mikhail, 2013.
"Monetary policy regimes and the term structure of interest rates,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 27-43.
- Bikbov, Ruslan & Chernov, Mikhail, 2008. "Monetary Policy Regimes and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 7096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mikhail Chernov & Ruslan Bikbov, 2009. "Monetary Policy Regimes and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," 2009 Meeting Papers 334, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Schwartz, Anna J., 1999.
"Monetary policy regimes and economic performance: The historical record,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 149-234
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 1997. "Monetary Policy Regimes and Economic Performance: The Historical Record," NBER Working Papers 6201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liu, Yuelin & Morley, James, 2014. "Structural evolution of the postwar U.S. economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 50-68.
- Jean Boivin & Marc P. Giannoni, 2006. "Has Monetary Policy Become More Effective?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(3), pages 445-462, August.
- Christian Melzer & Thorsten Neumann, 2005. "Changing Effects of Monetary Policy in the U.S. â€“Evidence from a Time-Varying Coefficient VAR," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 144, Society for Computational Economics.
- Christian Calmes & Frederic Dufourt, 2000. "Nominal Dynamics in Expected Market-Clearing Models," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 126, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Jean Boivin & Marc Giannoni, 2002. "Assessing changes in the monetary transmission mechanism: a VAR approach," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 97-111.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal funds market (United States) ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1989:i:jan:p:3-19:n:v.75no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.