Japan’s Monetary Policy Transition, 1955-2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Revankar, Nagesh S & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 1990. "An 'Expanded Equation' Approach to Weak-Exogeneity Tests in Structural Systems and a Monetary Application," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 173-177, February.
- James R. Rhodes & Naoyuki Yoshino, 1999. "Window Guidance By The Bank Of Japan: Was Lending Controlled?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(2), pages 166-176, April.
- Kazuo Ueda, 1993. "A Comparative Perspective on Japanese Monetary Policy: Short-Run Monetary Control and the Transmission Mechanism," NBER Chapters,in: Japanese Monetary Policy, pages 7-30 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:07-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .