Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Housing
In: The Role of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Martellini & Guido Menzio, 2018.
"Declining Search Frictions, Unemployment and Growth,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
18-005, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 09 Apr 2018.
- Paolo Martellini & Guido Menzio, 2018. "Declining Search Frictions, Unemployment and Growth," NBER Working Papers 24518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Han, Lu & Hong, Seung-Hyun, 2011.
"Testing Cost Inefficiency Under Free Entry in the Real Estate Brokerage Industry,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(4), pages 564-578.
- Lu Han & Seung-Hyun Hong, 2011. "Testing Cost Inefficiency Under Free Entry in the Real Estate Brokerage Industry," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 564-578, October.
- Allen Head & Huw Lloyd-Ellis & Hongfei Sun, 2014.
"Search, Liquidity, and the Dynamics of House Prices and Construction,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(4), pages 1172-1210, April.
- Allen Head & Amy Hongfei Sun & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2012. "Search, Liquidity And The Dynamics Of House Prices And Construction," Working Paper 1276, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Miquel-Àngel Garcia-López & Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Rodrigo Martínez Mazza & Mariona Segú, 2019. "Do short-term rental platforms affect housing markets? Evidence from Airbnb in Barcelona," Working Papers 2019/05, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Horn, Keren & Merante, Mark, 2017. "Is home sharing driving up rents? Evidence from Airbnb in Boston," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 14-24.
- Chiara Farronato & Andrey Fradkin, 2018. "The Welfare Effects of Peer Entry in the Accommodation Market: The Case of Airbnb," NBER Working Papers 24361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1985. "Short-run Equilibrium Dynamics of Unemployment Vacancies, and Real Wages," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 676-690, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:14382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.