Testing Cost Inefficiency Under Free Entry in the Real Estate Brokerage Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lu Han & Seung-Hyun Hong, 2011. "Testing Cost Inefficiency Under Free Entry in the Real Estate Brokerage Industry," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 564-578, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathan Yang, 2011. "An Empirical Model of Industry Dynamics with Common Uncertainty and Learning from the Actions of Competitors," Working Papers 11-16, NET Institute.
- Gautier, Pieter & Siegmann, Arjen & van Vuuren , Aico, 2017.
"Real-Estate Agent Commission Structure and Sales Performance,"
Working Papers in Economics
692, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Siegmann, Arjen & van Vuuren, Aico, 2018. "Real-Estate Agent Commission Structure and Sales Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 12587, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pieter Gautier & Arjen Siegmann & Aico van Vuuren, 2017. "Real-Estate Agent Commission Structure and Sales Performance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-049/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- In Kyung Kim & Yoon-Jin Lee & Young-Ro Yoon, 2017. "Sequential Supply Decision and Market Efficiency: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 1703, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor, 2009. "Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Games Using the Nested Pseudo Likelihood Algorithm: Code and Application," MPRA Paper 17329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panle Jia Barwick & Parag A. Pathak, 2015.
"The costs of free entry: an empirical study of real estate agents in Greater Boston,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 46(1), pages 103-145, March.
- Panle Jia Barwick & Parag A. Pathak, 2011. "The Costs of Free Entry: An Empirical Study of Real Estate Agents in Greater Boston," NBER Working Papers 17227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Panle Jia Barwick & Parag A. Pathak & Maisy Wong, 2015. "Conflicts of Interest and the Realtor Commission Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 21489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Panle Jia & Parag A. Pathak, 2010. "The Impact of Commissions on Home Sales in Greater Boston," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 475-479, May.
- Nathan Yang, 2012. "Burger King and McDonald’s: Where’s the Spillover?," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 255-281, July.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:57:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11146-017-9612-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Han, Lu & Strange, William C., 2015. "The Microstructure of Housing Markets," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: Gilles Duranton & J. V. Henderson & William C. Strange (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 0, pages 813-886, Elsevier.
- repec:aea:aejapp:v:9:y:2017:i:3:p:191-222 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:29:i:4:y:2011:p:564-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.