The Impact of Commissions on Home Sales in Greater Boston
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven D. Levitt & Chad Syverson, 2008.
"Market Distortions When Agents Are Better Informed: The Value of Information in Real Estate Transactions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 599-611, November.
- Steven D. Levitt & Chad Syverson, 2005. "Market Distortions when Agents are Better Informed: The Value of Information in Real Estate Transactions," NBER Working Papers 11053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Han, Lu & Hong, Seung-Hyun, 2011.
"Testing Cost Inefficiency Under Free Entry in the Real Estate Brokerage Industry,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 29(4), pages 564-578.
- Lu Han & Seung-Hyun Hong, 2011. "Testing Cost Inefficiency Under Free Entry in the Real Estate Brokerage Industry," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 564-578, October.
- Rutherford, R.C. & Springer, T.M. & Yavas, A., 2005. "Conflicts between principals and agents: evidence from residential brokerage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 627-665, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panle Jia Barwick & Parag A. Pathak & Maisy Wong, 2015. "Conflicts of Interest and the Realtor Commission Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 21489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wojciech Kopczuk & David Munroe, 2015.
"Mansion Tax: The Effect of Transfer Taxes on the Residential Real Estate Market,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 214-257, May.
- Wojciech Kopczuk & David J. Munroe, 2014. "Mansion Tax: The Effect of Transfer Taxes on the Residential Real Estate Market," NBER Working Papers 20084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kopczuk, Wojciech & Munroe, David, 2015. "Mansion tax: The Effect of Transfer Taxes on the Residential Real Estate Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 10375, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Santosh Anagol & Vijaya Marisetty & Renuka Sane & Buvaneshwaran Venugopal, 2013. "Distribution fees and mutual fund flows: Evidence from a natural experiment in the Indian mutual funds market," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-004, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Panle Jia Barwick & Parag A. Pathak, 2015.
"The costs of free entry: an empirical study of real estate agents in Greater Boston,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 46(1), pages 103-145, March.
- Panle Jia Barwick & Parag A. Pathak, 2011. "The Costs of Free Entry: An Empirical Study of Real Estate Agents in Greater Boston," NBER Working Papers 17227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aea:aejapp:v:9:y:2017:i:3:p:191-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabrice Larceneux & Thomas Lefebvre, 2016. "The " Bad Deal " Illusion," Post-Print halshs-01671084, HAL.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:100:y:2010:i:2:p:475-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.