A Spatial Look at Housing Boom and Bust Cycles
In: Housing and the Financial Crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
12621.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:12621||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cotter, John & Gabriel, Stuart & Roll, Richard, 2011.
"Integration and contagion in US housing markets,"
34591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raven S. Molloy & Hui Shan, 2010.
"The effect of gasoline prices on household location,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2010-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Raven Molloy & Hui Shan, 2013. "The Effect of Gasoline Prices on Household Location," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1212-1221, October.
- Raven Molloy & Hui Shan, 2010. "The effect of gasoline prices on household location," Working Papers 2010/28, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Veronica Guerrieri & Daniel Hartley & Erik Hurst, 2010.
"Endogenous gentrification and housing price dynamics,"
1008, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Guerrieri, Veronica & Hartley, Daniel & Hurst, Erik, 2013. "Endogenous gentrification and housing price dynamics," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 45-60.
- Erik Hurst & Daniel Hartley & Veronica Guerrieri, 2011. "Endogenous Gentrification and Housing Price Dynamics," 2011 Meeting Papers 1418, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Veronica Guerrieri & Daniel Hartley & Erik Hurst, 2010. "Endogenous Gentrification and Housing Price Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 16237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcy Burchfield & Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew A. Turner, 2005.
"Causes of sprawl: A portrait from space,"
tecipa-192, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Helsley, Robert W., 1989. "The fundamentals of land prices and urban growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 295-306, November.
- Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2006.
"Why Has House Price Dispersion Gone Up?,"
NBER Working Papers
12538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayer, Christopher J. & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2000. "Residential Construction: Using the Urban Growth Model to Estimate Housing Supply," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 85-109, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.