A Spatial Look at Housing Boom and Bust Cycles
In: Housing and the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raven Molloy & Hui Shan, 2013.
"The Effect of Gasoline Prices on Household Location,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1212-1221, October.
- Raven Molloy & Hui Shan, 2010. "The effect of gasoline prices on household location," Working Papers 2010/28, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Raven S. Molloy & Hui Shan, 2010. "The effect of gasoline prices on household location," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mayer, Christopher J. & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2000. "Residential Construction: Using the Urban Growth Model to Estimate Housing Supply," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 85-109, July.
- Guerrieri, Veronica & Hartley, Daniel & Hurst, Erik, 2013.
"Endogenous gentrification and housing price dynamics,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 45-60.
- Veronica Guerrieri & Daniel Hartley & Erik Hurst, 2010. "Endogenous gentrification and housing price dynamics," Working Paper 1008, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Erik Hurst & Daniel Hartley & Veronica Guerrieri, 2011. "Endogenous Gentrification and Housing Price Dynamics," 2011 Meeting Papers 1418, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Veronica Guerrieri & Daniel Hartley & Erik Hurst, 2010. "Endogenous Gentrification and Housing Price Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 16237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Cotter & Stuart Gabriel & Richard Roll, 2011.
"Integration and Contagion in US Housing Markets,"
- Cotter, John & Gabriel, Stuart & Roll, Richard, 2011. "Integration and contagion in US housing markets," MPRA Paper 34591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Cotter & Stuart Gabriel & Richard Roll, 2011. "Integration and Contagion in US Housing Markets," Working Papers 201131, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2010. "Why Has House Price Dispersion Gone Up?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(4), pages 1567-1606.
- Marcy Burchfield & Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew A. Turner, 2006. "Causes of Sprawl: A Portrait from Space," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 587-633.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Helsley, Robert W., 1989. "The fundamentals of land prices and urban growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 295-306, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huebner, Gesche M. & Shipworth, David, 2017. "All about size? – The potential of downsizing in reducing energy demand," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 186(P2), pages 226-233.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .