Measuring Payments for the Supply and Use of Intellectual Property
In: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
11608.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:11608||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- François Lequiller & Nadim Ahmad & Seppo Varjonen & William Cave & Kil-Hyo Ahn, 2003. "Report of the OECD Task Force on Software Measurement in the National Accounts," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2003/1, OECD Publishing.
- Carol Corrado & Charles Hulten & Daniel Sichel, 2004.
"Measuring capital and technology: an expanded framework,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2004-65, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carol Corrado & Charles Hulten & Daniel Sichel, 2005. "Measuring Capital and Technology: An Expanded Framework," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 11-46 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Walter G. Park & Douglas C. Lippoldt, 2004. "International Licensing and the Strengthening of Intellectual Property Rights in Developing Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 10, OECD Publishing.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Fukunari Kimura, 1996.
"Measuring U.S. International Goods and Services Transactions,"
NBER Working Papers
5516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Fukunari Kimura, 1998. "Measuring U.S. International Goods and Services Transactions," NBER Chapters, in: Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting, pages 9-48 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arora, Ashish & Fosfuri, Andrea & Gambardella, Alfonso, 2001. "Specialized technology suppliers, international spillovers and investment: evidence from the chemical industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 31-54, June.
- Stanley M. Besen & Leo J. Raskind, 1991. "An Introduction to the Law and Economics of Intellectual Property," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 3-27, Winter.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2009.
"Measuring International Trade in Services,"
in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 27-70
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Robert E. Lipsey & J. David Richards, 1998. "Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald98-1, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.