Report of the OECD Task Force on Software Measurement in the National Accounts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2014. "What Explains the Canada-U.S. Software Investment Intensity Gap?," CSLS Research Reports 2014-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Carol A. Robbins, 2009. "Measuring Payments for the Supply and Use of Intellectual Property," NBER Chapters,in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 139-171 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berger Florian, 2012.
"Measuring the Knowledge Economy – Intangible Spending and Investment in Germany,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, pages 12-30.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2008. "WTP vs.WTA: Christmas Presents and the Endowment Effect," Ruhr Economic Papers 75, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2008. "WTP vs. WTA: Christmas Presents and the Endowment Effect," IZA Discussion Papers 3855, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rouchy, Philippe, 2011. "Swedish embedded software and vertically integrated industries: an appraisal," MPRA Paper 50504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wulong Gu & Gary Sawchuk & Lori Rennison, 2003.
"The effect of tariff reductions on firm size and firm turnover in canadian manufacturing,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(3), pages 440-459, September.
- Salem, Meir & Siddiqi, Yusuf, 2006. "A Proposal for Treating Research and Development As Capital Expenditures in the Canadian SNA," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2006040e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Salem, Meir & Siddiqi, Yusuf, 2006. "Proposition pour le traitement de la recherche et du developpement comme une depense en immobilisations dans le SCN du Canada," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2006040f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stdaaa:2003/1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.