An Equilibrium Model of the Crash
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1988, Volume 3
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10956.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10956||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leland, Hayne E, 1980.
" Who Should Buy Portfolio Insurance?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 581-594, May.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1979. "Who Should Buy Portfolio Insurance?," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 95, University of California at Berkeley.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1988. "Permanent and Temporary Components of Stock Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 246-273, April.
- French, Kenneth R. & Schwert, G. William & Stambaugh, Robert F., 1987. "Expected stock returns and volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-29, September.
- Robert Shiller, 1988. "Portfolio Insurance and Other Investor Fashions as Factors in the 1987 Stock Market Crash," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1988, Volume 3, pages 287-297 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1987. "Investor Behavior in the October 1987 Stock Market Crash: Survey Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, 1987. "The Economic Consequences of Noise Traders," NBER Working Papers 2395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merton, Robert C., 1980. "On estimating the expected return on the market : An exploratory investigation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 323-361, December.Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
- Robert C. Merton, 1980. "On Estimating the Expected Return on the Market: An Exploratory Investigation," NBER Working Papers 0444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.