Inequality and the Evolution of Institutions of Taxation: Evidence from the Economic History of the Americas
In: The Decline of Latin American Economies: Growth, Institutions, and Crises
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10654.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10654||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & William Easterly, 1999.
"Public Goods and Ethnic Divisions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(4), pages 1243-1284.
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & William Easterly, 1997. "Public Goods and Ethnic Divisions," NBER Working Papers 6009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baqir, Reza & Easterly, William & Alesina, Alberto, 1999. "Public Goods and Ethnic Divisions," Scholarly Articles 4551797, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto & Baqir, Reza & Easterly, William, 1999. "Public goods and ethnic divisions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2108, The World Bank.
- repec:idb:idbbks:412 is not listed on IDEAS
- Best, Michael H., 1976. "Political power and tax revenues in Central America," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 49-82, March.
- Burgess, Robin & Stern, Nicholas, 1993. "Taxation and Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 762-830, June.
- Shome, Parthasarathi, 1999. "Taxation in Latin America: structural trends and impact of administration," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34658, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Richard M. bird, 2003. "Taxation in Latin America: Reflections on Sustainability and the Balance between Equity and Efficiency," International Tax Program Papers 0306, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Tanzi, Vito & Zee, Howell H., 2000. "Tax Policy for Emerging Markets: Developing Countries," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(2), pages 299-322, June.
- Howell H Zee & Vito Tanzi, 2000. "Tax Policy for Emerging Markets; Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 00/35, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226194875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keen, Michael & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2002. "Coordinating tariff reduction and domestic tax reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 489-507, March.
- Michael Keen & Jenny E Ligthart, 1999. "Coordinating Tariff Reduction and Domestic Tax Reform," IMF Working Papers 99/93, International Monetary Fund.