The euro crisis
In: Globalisation, the Global Financial Crisis and the State
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauricio Drelichman & Hans‐Joachim Voth, 2011.
"Lending to the Borrower from Hell: Debt and Default in the Age of Philip II,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(557), pages 1205-1227, December.
- Drelichman, Mauricio & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2008. "Lending to the Borrower from Hell: Debt and Default in the Age of Phillip II," Economics working papers mauricio_drelichman-2008-, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Sep 2010.
- Juergen von Hagen, 2010. "The Sustainability of Public Finanaces and Fiscal Policy Coordination in the EMU," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 412, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Mayes, David & Viren , Matti, 2007. "THE SGP and the ECB an exercise in asymmetry," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 19, pages 159-175.
- Poterba, James M., 1995. "Balanced Budget Rules and Fiscal Policy: Evidence From the States," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 48(3), pages 329-336, September.
- Yilin Hou & Daniel Smith, 2010. "Do state balanced budget requirements matter? Testing two explanatory frameworks," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 57-79, October.
- Mayes, David G. & Suvanto, Antti, 2002. "Beyond the Fringe: Finland and the Choice of Currency," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 161-182, September.
- Poterba, James M., 1995. "Balanced Budget Rules and Fiscal Policy: Evidence From the States," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(3), pages 329-36, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Politics and Public Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:15045_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .