In: Handbook of Critical Issues in Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian, 2009. "Why Did Financial Globalization Disappoint?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(1), pages 112-138, April.
- Ayhan Kose & Kenneth Rogoff & Eswar S Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Effects of Financial Globalization on Developing Countries; Some Empirical Evidence," IMF Occasional Papers 220, International Monetary Fund.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2008.
"Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 439-457, March.
- Sweta Chaman Saxena & Valerie Cerra, 2005. "Growth Dynamics; The Myth of Economic Recovery," IMF Working Papers 05/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005. "Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery," Macroeconomics 0508008, EconWPA.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2007. "Growth dynamics: the myth of economic recovery," BIS Working Papers 226, Bank for International Settlements.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009.
"Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(2), pages 143-197, June.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," NBER Working Papers 12484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayhan Kose & Eswar S Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization; A Reappraisal," IMF Working Papers 06/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Kose, Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," CEPR Discussion Papers 5842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philip Arestis & Santonu Basu, 2003. "Financial Globalization: Some Conceptual Problems," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 183-189, Spring.
- World Bank, 2005. "Economic Growth in the 1990s : Learning from a Decade of Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7370, August.
- Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2007.
"The external wealth of nations mark II: Revised and extended estimates of foreign assets and liabilities, 1970-2004,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 223-250, November.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2006. "The External Wealth of Nations Mark II; Revised and Extended Estimates of Foreign Assets and Liabilities, 1970–2004," IMF Working Papers 06/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2006. "The External Wealth of Nations Mark II: Revised and Extended Estimates of Foreign Assets and Liabilities, 1970-2004," CEPR Discussion Papers 5644, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2006. "The External Wealth of Nations Mark II: Revised and Extended Estimates of Foreign Assets and Liabilities,1970–2004," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp126, IIIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:371237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rechkemmer, Andreas, 2004. "Global environmental governance: The United Nations convention to combat desertification," Discussion Papers, Presidential Department P 2004-001, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Chien-Chiang Lee & Chi-Chuan Lee & Chun-Ping Chang, 2015. "Globalization, Economic Growth and Institutional Development in China," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 31-63, March.
- John Cantwell & Simona Iammarino, 1998. "MNCs, Technological Innovation and Regional Systems in the EU: Some Evidence in the Italian Case," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 383-408.
- Bernhard G. GUNTER & Rolph HOEVEN, 2004.
"The social dimension of globalization: A review of the literature,"
International Labour Review,
International Labour Organization, vol. 143(1-2), pages 7-43, March.
- Gunter, Bernhard G., 2004. "The social dimension of globalization : a review of the literature," ILO Working Papers 993712373402676, International Labour Organization.
- Luciane Borges, 2011. "Understanding the Regional City from the perspective of local places," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1479, European Regional Science Association.
- Buhari Gulmez Didem, 2009. "A Selective Survey of Globalization Studies: The Cultural Deficit," New Global Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-15, November.
- Jorge Bateira, 2005. "Innovation Systems - Do they exist? Exploring Luhmanns thinking," ERSA conference papers ersa05p374, European Regional Science Association.
- Murat Guneylioglu, 2011. "The Changing Nature of Turkish-Syrian Relations: A Globalization Perspective," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 147-169.
- EZZAHID, Elhadj & MAOUHOUB, Brahim, 2015. "Capital account liberalization and Moroccan macroeconomic performances," MPRA Paper 67627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerardo Angeles-Castro, 2007. "Factors Driving Changes in Income Distribution in Post-Reform Mexico," Studies in Economics 0706, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Turan Subasat, 2008. "What is Globalisation and What is Not?: A Political Economy Perspective," Working Papers 0801, Izmir University of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14083_20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.