Foreign Direct Investment and Development from a Gender Perspective
In: The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2007.
"Is more mobility good?: Firm mobility and the low wage-low productivity trap,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 27-51, March.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Is More Mobility Good? Firm Mobility and the Low Wage-Low Productivity Trap," International Trade 0505008, EconWPA.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Is More Mobility Good? Firm Mobility and the Low Wage -- Low Productivity Trap," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_423, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ajit Singh, 2004.
"Labour Standards and the 'Race to the Bottom': Rethinking Globalization and Workers' Rights from Developmental and Solidaristic Perspectives,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 85-104, Spring.
- Professor Ajit Singh, 2004. "Labour Standards And The “Race To The Bottom”: Rethinking Globalisation And Workers Rights From Developmental And Solidaristic Perspectives," Working Papers wp279, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Singh, Ajit & Zammit, Ann, 2000.
"The global labour standards controversy: critical issues for developing countries,"
53480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajit Singh & Ann Zammit, 2014. "The Global Labour Standards Controversy: Critical Issues for Developing Countries," Working Papers id:5908, eSocialSciences.
- Jack H. Mutti, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and Tax Competition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 355.
- Elizabeth Fussell, 2000. "Making Labor Flexible: The Recomposition of Tijuana's Maquiladora Female Labor Force," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 59-79.
- Naila Kabeer, 2004. "Globalization, Labor Standards, And Women'S Rights: Dilemmas Of Collective (In)Action In An Interdependent World," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 3-35.
- Elissa Braunstein & Mark Brenner, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and gendered wages in urban China," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3-4), pages 213-237.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2000. "The Effects of Structural Change and Economic Liberalisation on Gender Wage Differentials in South Korea and Taiwan," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 437-459, July.
- Christopher T. Taylor, 2000. "The Impact of Host Country Government Policy on US Multinational Investment Decisions," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(5), pages 635-647, May.
- K.S. Jomo & Ilene Grabel & Gerald Epstein, 2003. "Capital Management Techniques In Developing Countries: An Assessment of Experiences From the 1990s and Lessons for the Future," Working Papers wp56, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Latorre, María C., 2016. "A CGE Analysis of the Impact of Foreign Direct Investment and Tariff Reform on Female and Male Workers in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 346-366.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance; Politics and Public Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14082_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .