Storage and price stabilization
In: Handbook of Agricultural Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Féménia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre, 2010.
"Faut-il une intervention publique pour stabiliser les marchés agricoles ? Revue des questions non résolues,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement (RAEStud), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 91(4).
- Fabienne Féménia & Alexandre Gohin, 2010. "Faut-il une intervention publique pour stabiliser les marchés agricoles ? Revue des questions non résolues," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 91(4), pages 435-456.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2005. "Incorporating commodity stockholding into a general equilibrium model of the global economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 646-664, July.
- Gouel, Christophe, 2013. "Optimal food price stabilisation policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 118-134.
- Eyal Dvir & Ken Rogoff, 2009. "The Three Epochs of Oil," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 706, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013.
"Comparing Numerical Methods for Solving the Competitive Storage Model,"
Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 267-295, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Comparing numerical methods for solving the competitive storage model," Post-Print hal-01136976, HAL.
- Possamai, Janaína Poffo & Pescador, Andresa & Mayerle, Sérgio Fernando & Neiva de Figueiredo, João, 2015. "Optimal commodity price stabilization as a multi-period spatial equilibrium problem: A supernetwork approach with public buffer stocks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 289-310.
- Jebabli, Ikram & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014.
"On the effects of world stock market and oil price shocks on food prices: An empirical investigation based on TVP-VAR models with stochastic volatility,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 66-98.
- Ikram Jebabli & Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "On the effects of world stock market and oil price shocks on food prices: An empirical investigation based on TVPVAR models with stochastic volatility," Working Papers 2014-209, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Camilla Andersson & Mintewab Bezabih & Andrea Mannberg, 2015. "The Ethiopian Commodity Exchange and spatial price dispersion," GRI Working Papers 204, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Xiao Yu Wang, 2014. "Risk Sorting, Portfolio Choice, and Endogenous Informal Insurance," NBER Working Papers 20429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catherine Bobtcheff, 2011.
"Optimal Dynamic Management of a Renewable Energy Source under Uncertainty,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 103-104, pages 143-172.
- BOBTCHEFF Catherine, 2006. "Optimal Dynamic Management of a Renewable Energy Source under Uncertainty," LERNA Working Papers 06.21.214, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Andersson, Camilla & Bezabih, Mintewab & Mannberg, Andrea, 2015. "The Ethiopian Commodity Exchange and spatial price dispersion," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 209963, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
More about this item
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hagchp:2-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.