Comparing wealth distribution across rich countries: the Luxembourg Wealth Study project
In: Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring the financial position of the household sector", Basel, 30-31 August 2006 - Volume 1
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana M. Aizcorbe & Arthur B. Kennickell & Kevin B. Moore, 2003. "Recent changes in U.S. family finances: evidence from the 1998 and 2001 Survey of Consumer Finances," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 1-32.
- Banks, James & Zoe Smith & Matt Wakefield, 2003. "Financial wealth in later life: evidence from BHPS data," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 14, Royal Economic Society.
- Riccardo Bonci & Luigi Cannari & Grazia Marchese & Andrea Neri & Alexandros Karagrigoriou, 2007. "Defining households' wealth in business," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring the financial position of the household sector", Basel, 30-31 August 2006 - Volume 1, volume 25, pages 264-283 Bank for International Settlements.
- Torfinn Harding & Haakon O. Aa. Solheim & Andreas Benedictow, 2004. "House ownership and taxes," Discussion Papers 395, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der Gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung (ed.), 2007. "Das Erreichte nicht verspielen. Jahresgutachten 2007/08," Annual Economic Reports / Jahresgutachten, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung, volume 127, number 200708, April.
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandström & Anthony Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2011.
"The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(551), pages 223-254, March.
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandstrom & Anthony Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2009. "The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20091, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandström & Anthony B. Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2009. "The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth," NBER Working Papers 15508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurizio Franzini & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Explaining inequality in today’s capitalism," Working Papers 1108, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Beckmann, Daniela & Lütje, Torben & Rebeggiani, Luca, 2007. "Italian Asset Managers’ Behavior: Evidence on Overconfidence, Risk Taking and Gender," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-358, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Christoph Schinke, 2012. "Inheritance in Germany 1911 to 2009: A Mortality Multiplier Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 462, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:cep:sticas:/165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sierminska, Eva & Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M., 2008.
"Examining the Gender Wealth Gap in Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eva M. Sierminska & Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka, 2008. "Examining the Gender Wealth Gap in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 115, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Eva M. Sierminska & Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka, 2008. "Examining the Gender Wealth Gap in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 806, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bas van Bavel & Ewout Frankema, 2013. "Low Income Inequality, High Wealth Inequality.The Puzzle of the Rhineland Welfare States," Working Papers 0050, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Olympia Bover, 2010.
"Wealth Inequality And Household Structure: U.S. Vs. Spain,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(2), pages 259-290, June.
- Bover, Olympia, 2008. "Wealth inequality and household structure: US vs. Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 6680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olympia Bover, 2008. "Wealth inequality and household structure: US vs. Spain," Working Papers 0804, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Frank Cowell & Karagiannaki, E. & Abigail Mcknight, 2013. "GINI DP 72: Accounting for cross-country differences in wealth inequality," GINI Discussion Papers 72, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Simone Pellegrino & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2011. "Assessing the Distributional Effects of Housing Taxation in Italy: From the Actual Tax Code to Imputed Rent," CESifo Working Paper Series 3368, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frank A Cowell & Eleni Karagiannaki & Abigail McKnight, 2012.
"Mapping and measuring the distribution of household wealth: A cross-country analysis,"
case165, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Cowell, Frank & Karagiannaki, Eleni & McKnight, Abigail, 2012. "Mapping and measuring the distribution of householdwealth: a cross-country analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51288, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andreasch Michael & Lindner Peter, 2016.
"Micro- and Macrodata: a Comparison of the Household Finance and Consumption Survey with Financial Accounts in Austria,"
Journal of Official Statistics,
Sciendo, vol. 32(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Lindner, Peter & Andreasch, Michael, 2014. "Micro and macro data: a comparison of the Household Finance and Consumption Survey with financial accounts in Austria," Working Paper Series 1673, European Central Bank.
- Frank A. Cowell & Philippe Kerm, 2015. "Wealth Inequality: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 671-710, September.
- Eva Sierminska & Yelena Takhtamanova, 2007. "Wealth effects out of financial and housing wealth: cross country and age group comparisons," Working Paper Series 2007-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Frank Cowell & Karagiannaki, E. (Eleni) & Abigail Mcknight, 2012. "GINI DP 71: Mapping and Measuring the Distribution of Household Wealth: A Cross-Country Analysis," GINI Discussion Papers 71, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Christian Beer & Peter Mooslechner & Martin Schürz & Karin Wagner, 2007. "Survey data on Austrian households' financial wealth: main findings and challenges," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring the financial position of the household sector", Basel, 30-31 August 2006 - Volume 2, volume 26, pages 111-128 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisifc:25-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.