Capital flows, commodity price movements and foreign exchange intervention
In: Central banking in Africa: prospects in a changing world
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
56-06.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:56-06||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1995.
"Targeting the real exchange rate: theory and evidence,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 97-133, June.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Vegh, Carlos, 1994. "Targeting the real exchange rate," MPRA Paper 13765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Vegh, Carlos, 1994. "Targeting the real exchange rate: Theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 13412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Mihaljek, Dubravko, 2010.
"The determinants of cross-border bank flows to emerging markets: New empirical evidence on the spread of financial crises,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2010,17, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Sabine Herrmann & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2010. "The determinants of cross-border bank flows to emerging markets: new empirical evidence on the spread of financial crises," BIS Working Papers 315, Bank for International Settlements.
- Chauvin, Sophie & Geis, André, 2011. "Who has been affected, how and why? The spillover of the global financial crisis to Sub-Saharan Africa and ways to recovery," Occasional Paper Series 124, European Central Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:56-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.