Pfandbrief-style products in Europe
In: The changing shape of fixed income markets: a collection of studies by central bank economists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Mylonas & Sebastian Schich & Thorsteinn Thorgeirsson & Gert Wehinger, 2000. "New Issues in Public Debt Management: Government Surpluses in Several OECD Countries, the Common Currency in Europe and Rapidly Rising Debt in Japan," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 239, OECD Publishing.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2001. "Financial market implications of the federal debt paydown," Staff Reports 120, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larsson, Carl F., 2013. "What did Frederick the great know about financial engineering? A survey of recent covered bond market developments and research," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 22-39.
- Sushil Wadhwani, 2008.
"Should Monetary Policy respond to Asset Price Bubbles? Revisiting the Debate,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Sushil Wadhwani, 2008. "Should Monetary Policy Respond to Asset Price Bubbles? Revisiting the Debate," FMG Special Papers sp180, Financial Markets Group.
- repec:bis:bisqtr:0209g is not listed on IDEAS
- Luciano Greco & Davide Iacovoni, 2004. "Decentramento e mercato del debito pubblico locale," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 57(228), pages 437-480.
- Kempf, Alexander & Korn, Olaf & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese, 2012. "The term structure of illiquidity premia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1381-1391.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:05-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.