New Issues in Public Debt Management: Government Surpluses in Several OECD Countries, the Common Currency in Europe and Rapidly Rising Debt in Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jane Sneddon Little, 2002. "Sweden's approach to monetary policy," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Q 2, pages 51-55.
- Jane Sneddon Little, 2002. "Australia's approach to monetary policy," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Q 2, pages 13-17.
- P. R. Lane, 2001. "The National Pensions Reserve Fund: Pitfalls and Opportunities," Trinity Economics Papers 20017, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Feldstein, Martin, 2001. "Economic Problems of Ireland in Europe - incorporating 2 other Papers The Cost and Distribution of Tax Expenditure on Occupational Pensions in Ireland by G Hughes and The National Pensions Reserve Fun," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GLS31.
- Orazio Mastroeni, 2001. "Pfandbrief-style products in Europe," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The changing shape of fixed income markets: a collection of studies by central bank economists, volume 5, pages 44-66 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordsdette publique; financial institutions and services; financial markets; gestion de la dette publique; institutions et services financiers; marchés financiers; public debt; public debt management;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-05-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:239-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .