La cooperación universidad-empresa, instrumento para mejorar las competencias de los egresados
In: Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 11
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Riccardo regstdcenzi, 2008.
"Research and Development, Spillovers, Innovation Systems, and the Genesis of Regional Growth in Europe,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 51-67.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Crescenzi, Riccardo, 2008. "Research and development, spillovers, innovation systems, and the genesis of regional growth in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23326, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rosina Moreno & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2005.
"Spatial spillovers and innovation activity in European regions,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(10), pages 1793-1812, October.
- Rosina Moreno & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2005. "Spatial Spillovers and Innovation Activity in European Regions," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 37(10), pages 1793-1812, October.
- Rosina Moreno & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2004. "Spatial spillovers and innovation activity in European regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p588, European Regional Science Association.
- Robert E. Lucas, 2009. "Ideas and Growth," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(301), pages 1-19, February.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1991. "Academic research and industrial innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Etzkowitz, Henry, 1998. "The norms of entrepreneurial science: cognitive effects of the new university-industry linkages," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 823-833, December.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- Bishop, Kate & D'Este, Pablo & Neely, Andy, 2011. "Gaining from interactions with universities: Multiple methods for nurturing absorptive capacity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 30-40, February.
- Vila, Luis E. & Pérez, Pedro J. & Coll-Serrano, Vicente, 2014. "Innovation at the workplace: Do professional competencies matter?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 752-757.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperación universidad-empresa; desarrollo de competencias; formación continua; empleabilidad; métodos de enseñanza-aprendizaje;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aec:ieed11:11-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Domingo P. Ximénez-de-Embún). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aedeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.