Aportación de la universidad y de la experiencia laboral al desarrollo de competencias en la juventud egresada
In: Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Jim & van der Velden, Rolf, 2001. "Educational Mismatches versus Skill Mismatches: Effects on Wages, Job Satisfaction, and On-the-Job Search," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 434-452, July.
- Heijke, J.A.M. & Meng, C.M. & Ramaekers, G.W.M., 2002.
"An investigation into the role of human capital competences and their pay-off,"
ROA Research Memorandum
3E, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Heijke,Hans & Meng,Christoph & Ramaekers,Ger, 2003. "An investigation into the role of human capital competences and their pay-off," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Bishop, J.H., 1995. "Vocational Education and At-Risk Youth in the United States," Papers 95-19, Cornell - Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsEnseñanza superior; competencias profesionales; experiencia laboral; perfiles competenciales;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aec:ieed06:06-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Domingo P. Ximénez-de-Embún). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aedeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.