Ranking by competence using a fuzzy approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Doring, Christian & Lesot, Marie-Jeanne & Kruse, Rudolf, 2006. "Data analysis with fuzzy clustering methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 192-214, November.
- Heijke,Hans & Meng,Christoph & Ramaekers,Ger, 2003.
"An investigation into the role of human capital competences and their pay-off,"
ROA Research Memorandum
001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Heijke, J.A.M. & Meng, C.M. & Ramaekers, G.W.M., 2002. "An investigation into the role of human capital competences and their pay-off," ROA Research Memorandum 3E, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Robert Gibbons, 1998.
"Incentives in Organizations,"
NBER Working Papers
6695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Meltzer & Peter Ordeshook & Thomas Romer, 1983. "Introduction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-5, January.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 1983. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 5(3), pages 341-344, April.
- H. Tolley & Kenneth Manton, 1992. "Large sample properties of estimates of a discrete grade of membership model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 44(1), pages 85-95, March.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007.
"Rating and ranking firms with fuzzy expert systems: the case of Camuzzi,"
5646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2004. "Rating and ranking firms with fuzzy expert systems: the case of Camuzzi," MPRA Paper 5889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jasper Van Loo & Judith Semeijn, 2004. "Defining and Measuring Competences: An Application to Graduate Surveys," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 331-349, June.
- Allen, Jim & van der Velden, Rolf, 2001. "Educational Mismatches versus Skill Mismatches: Effects on Wages, Job Satisfaction, and On-the-Job Search," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 434-452, July.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:1:p:323-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.