Diversity of human capital attributes and diversity of remunerating systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Jim & van der Velden, Rolf, 2001. "Educational Mismatches versus Skill Mismatches: Effects on Wages, Job Satisfaction, and On-the-Job Search," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 434-452, July.
- Heijke, J.A.M. & Meng, C.M. & Ramaekers, G.W.M., 2002.
"An investigation into the role of human capital competences and their pay-off,"
ROA Research Memorandum
3E, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Heijke,Hans & Meng,Christoph & Ramaekers,Ger, 2003. "An investigation into the role of human capital competences and their pay-off," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Francis Green, 1998. "The Value of Skills," Studies in Economics 9819, School of Economics, University of Kent.
More about this item
KeywordsEarnings; Human capital; Competences; Profit sharing; Banking sector; Portugal;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-03-08 (Banking)
- NEP-EDU-2008-03-08 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-03-08 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00260115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.