School of Management Shanghai, China
RePEc:edi:msfudcn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Chen, Yongmin & Gu, Dingwei & Yao, Zhiyong, 2013. "Rating Inflation versus Deflation: On Procyclical Credit Ratings," MPRA Paper 51159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhiyong Yao & Wen Zhou, 2011. "Endogenous Merger Waves in Vertically Related Industries," Working Papers 11-34, NET Institute.
- Zhiyong Yao, 2006. "Sequential Bargaining in the Screening Model," 2006 Meeting Papers 307, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yao, Zhiyong & Xiao, Zhiguo, 2013. "A note on sequential auctions with multi-unit demand," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 276-281.
- Yao, Zhiyong, 2012. "Bargaining over incentive contracts," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 98-106.
- Zhiyong Yao, 2011. "Bribe to Cooperate," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32, pages 535-544, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Chen, Yongmin & Gu, Dingwei & Yao, Zhiyong, 2013.
"Rating Inflation versus Deflation: On Procyclical Credit Ratings,"
51159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrycja Chodnicka-Jaworska, 2016. "Credit Ratings Inflation Phenomenon – Are There Any Diffrences in the Credit Ratings Determinants? (Zjawisko inflacji credit ratingow – czy wystepuja roznice w determinantach credit ratingow?)," Research Reports, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(22), pages 48-59.
- Yao, Zhiyong & Xiao, Zhiguo, 2013.
"A note on sequential auctions with multi-unit demand,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 276-281.
- Azacis, Helmuts, 2017. "Information Disclosure by a Seller in a Sequential First-Price Auction," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Yao, Zhiyong, 2012.
"Bargaining over incentive contracts,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 98-106.
- Sanxi Li & Hailin Sun & Jianye Yan & Xundong Yin, 2015. "Risk aversion in the Nash bargaining problem with uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 257-274, July.
- Li Sanxi & Yao Dongmin & Xiao Hao, 2013. "Contract Bargaining with a Risk-Averse Agent," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 285-301, November.
- Palermo, Alberto, 2016. "Hold-up in vertical hierarchies with adverse selection," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 91-95.
- Sen, Arijit, 2000. "Multidimensional Bargaining under Asymmetric Information," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(2), pages 425-450, May.
- Zhiyong Yao, 2015. "Immediate Settlement Or Enduring A Strike: The Choice Of Signals," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 324-335, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2011-11-07
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2013-11-09
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2011-11-07
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2013-11-09
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2011-11-07
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2011-11-07
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2013-11-09
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2013-11-09
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zhiyong Yao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.