Report NEP-CTA-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benndorf, Volker & Kübler, Dorothea & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2013. "Privacy concerns, voluntary disclosure of information, and unraveling: An experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-208, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Manuel Förster & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 3/09. "Trust and Manipulation in Social Networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881145, HAL.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:733 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Biais, Bruno & Foucault, Thierry & Moinas, Sophie, 2013. "Equilibrium Fast Trading," Les Cahiers de Recherche 968, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:732 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark D. Flood & Jonathan Katz & Stephen J. Ong & Adam Smith, 2013. "Cryptography and the economics of supervisory information: balancing transparency and confidentiality," Working Paper 1312, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Niu, Zilong, 2013. "Relative Performance Concerns, Attention Allocation and Complementarities in Information Acquisition," MPRA Paper 51194, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Nov 2013.
- Jeong-Bon Kim & Li Li & Mary L. Z. Ma & Frank M. Song, 2013. "CEO Option Compensation, Risk-Taking Incentives, and Systemic Risk in the Banking Industry," Working Papers 182013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Éric Langlais & Marie Obidzinski, 2013. "Elected vs appointed public law enforcers," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-35, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Foucault , Thierry & Hombert , Johan & Rosu, Ioanid, 2013. "News Trading and Speed," Les Cahiers de Recherche 975, HEC Paris.
- Chen, Yongmin & Gu, Dingwei & Yao, Zhiyong, 2013. "Rating Inflation versus Deflation: On Procyclical Credit Ratings," MPRA Paper 51159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diehl, Christoph & Kuzmics, Christoph, 2014. "The (non-) robustness of influential cheap talk equilibria when the sender's preferences are state-independent," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 489, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Frank Jr. , Douglas H. & Obloj , Tomasz, 2013. "Firm-Specific Human Capital, Organizational Incentives, and Agency Costs: Evidence from Retail Banking," Les Cahiers de Recherche 999, HEC Paris.