Report NEP-MIC-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Yongmin & Gu, Dingwei & Yao, Zhiyong, 2013. "Rating Inflation versus Deflation: On Procyclical Credit Ratings," MPRA Paper 51159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diehl, Christoph & Kuzmics, Christoph, 2016. "The (non-)robustness of influential cheap talk equilibria when the sender’s preferences are state-independent," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 489, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- HILL, Brian, 2013. "Dynamic Consistency and Ambiguity: A Reappraisal," Les Cahiers de Recherche 983, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:733 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:esx:essedp:732 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Stimolo, 2012. "Multiple-self models in neuroeconomics. A methodological critique," ICER Working Papers 07-2012, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 2013. "The Farsighted Stable Set," Working Papers 2013-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Förster & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013. "Trust and Manipulation in Social Networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881145, HAL.
- Ahmet Ozkardas & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "An application of wage bargaining to price negotiation with discount factors varying in time," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881151, HAL.
- Ravanel, M., 2013. "Voting in committee: firm value vs. back scratching," Working papers 459, Banque de France.