|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Economics and Graduate School of Economics Nagasaki, Japan
: (+81) 958-20-6300
4-2-1, Katafuchi, Nagasaki, 850
RePEc:edi:fengsjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- OKUBO Toshihiro & Alexander F. WAGNER & YAMADA Kazuo, 2017. "Does Foreign Ownership Explain Company Export and Innovation Decisions? Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 17099, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Katsushi Suzuki & Kazuo Yamada, 2010. "Does the Intended Use of Proceeds and Bank's Characteristics Affect the Bank Underwriters' Certification Role? Evidence from Seasoned Equity Offerings," Discussion Papers 2010-55, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Kutsuna, Kenji & Smith, Janet Kiholm & Smith, Richard & Yamada, Kazuo, 2016. "Supply-chain spillover effects of IPOs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 150-168.
- Takahashi, Hidenori & Yamada, Kazuo, 2015. "IPOs, growth, and the impact of relaxing listing requirements," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 505-519.
- Katsushi Suzuki & Kazuo Yamada, 2012. "Do the Use of Proceeds Disclosure and Bank Characteristics Affect Bank Underwriters’ Certification Roles?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(7-8), pages 1102-1130, September.
- Kazuo Yamada, 2013. "How bank health affects the capital structure and performance of IPO firms: evidence from the Japanese financial crisis in the 1990s," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on IPOs, chapter 24, pages 552-568 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Takahashi, Hidenori & Yamada, Kazuo, 2015.
"IPOs, growth, and the impact of relaxing listing requirements,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 505-519.
- Deng, Qi & Zhou, Zhong-guo, 2016. "Overreaction in ChiNext IPOs' initial returns: How much and what caused it?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 82-103.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kazuo Yamada should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.