Report NEP-TID-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Katrin Hussinger, 2017. "Input and Output Additionality of R&D Subsidies," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Karlsson, Charlie, 2017. "The Role of Regional Context on Innovation Persistency of Firms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & EDAMURA Kazuma & KAWAKAMI Atsushi, 2017. "R&D and Product Dynamics," Discussion papers 17101, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Albrecht Glitz & Eric Meyersson, 2017. "Industrial Espionage and Productivity," Working Papers 982, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Asongu, Simplice & Asongu, Ndemaze, 2017. "Comparative Determinants of Quality of Growth in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 80650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasser Abdih & Stephan Danninger, 2017. "What Explains the Decline of the U.S. Labor Share of Income? An Analysis of State and Industry Level Data," IMF Working Papers 17/167, International Monetary Fund.
- Brunow, Stephan & Birkeneder, Antonia & Rodriguez-Pose, Andrés, 2017. "Creative and science oriented employees and firm innovation : a key for smarter cities?," IAB Discussion Paper 201724, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Ilya B. Voskoboynikov, 2017. "Structural Change, Expanding Informality and Labour Productivity Growth in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 168/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Guschanski, Alexander & Onaran, Özlem, 2017. "Why is the wage share falling in emerging economies? Industry level evidence," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 17536, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Daniel Garcia-Macia, 2017. "The Financing of Ideas and the Great Deviation," IMF Working Papers 17/176, International Monetary Fund.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & Alexander F. WAGNER & YAMADA Kazuo, 2017. "Does Foreign Ownership Explain Company Export and Innovation Decisions? Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 17099, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Christian Fons-Rosen & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez & Vadym Volosovych, 2017. "Foreign Investment and Domestic Productivity: Identifying Knowledge Spillovers and Competition Effects," NBER Working Papers 23643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.