Report NEP-BEC-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Van Der Eng, 2017. "Dealing With Liability Of Foreignness: The Case Of Philips In Australia, 1945-1980," CEH Discussion Papers 06, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & EDAMURA Kazuma & KAWAKAMI Atsushi, 2017. "R&D and Product Dynamics," Discussion papers 17101, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- OKUBO Toshihiro & Alexander F. WAGNER & YAMADA Kazuo, 2017. "Does Foreign Ownership Explain Company Export and Innovation Decisions? Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 17099, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tavassoli, Sam & Karlsson, Charlie, 2017. "The Role of Regional Context on Innovation Persistency of Firms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Christian Fons-Rosen & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez & Vadym Volosovych, 2017. "Foreign Investment and Domestic Productivity: Identifying Knowledge Spillovers and Competition Effects," NBER Working Papers 23643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faber, Benjamin & Fally, Thibault, 2017. "Firm Heterogeneity in Consumption Baskets: Evidence from Home and Store Scanner Data," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7z60j648, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Tanaka, Yasuhito & Hattori, Masahiko, 2017. "On a strictly convex and strictly sub-additive cost function with positive fixed cost," MPRA Paper 80579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Svetlana Vtyurina & Adrian Robles & Bennett W Sutton, 2017. "A License to Issue (Anywhere); Patterns and Drivers of Corporate Bonds in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 17/157, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert J. Kurtzman & David Zeke, 2017. "Misallocation Costs of Digging Deeper into the Central Bank Toolkit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-076, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Thomas K. Bauer & Tanja Kasten & Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2017. "Business Taxation and Wages: Redistribution and Asymmetric Effects," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 182-17, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Vasama, Suvi, 2017. "Contracting with long-term consequences," Research Discussion Papers 14/2017, Bank of Finland.