Judy Z. Stephenson
|Wadham College, University of Oxford Parks Road OX1 3PN UK|
Economic and Social History Oxford, United Kingdom
RePEc:edi:eshoxuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Judy Z. Stephenson, 2016. "The pay of labourers and unskilled men on London building sites, 1660 â€“ 1770," Working Papers 24, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge.
- Judy Stephenson, 2015. "Martin Allen and D'Maris Coffman , eds., Money, prices and wages: essays in honour of Professor Nicholas Mayhew ( Basingstoke : Palgrave Macmillan , 2015 . Pp xiv + 284. 38 figs. 51 tabs. ISBN 9781137," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1443-1444, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Judy Z. Stephenson, 2016.
"The pay of labourers and unskilled men on London building sites, 1660 â€“ 1770,"
24, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge.
- Robert C. Allen, 2017. "Real Wages Once More: A Response to Judy Stephenson," Working Papers 20170006, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised Jul 2017.
- Stephenson, Judy Z., 2018. "Looking for work? Or looking for workers? Days and hours of work in London construction in the eighteenth century," MPRA Paper 84828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judy Stephenson, 2018. "Looking for work? Or looking for workers? Days and hours of work in London construction in the eighteenth century," Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers _162, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Richard J. Blakemore, 2017. "Pieces of eight, pieces of eight: seamen's earnings and the venture economy of early modern seafaring," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1153-1184, November.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Judy Z. Stephenson should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.