|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Araştırma ve İş Geliştirme Bölümü İstanbul, Turkey
: (90 212) 298 2100
(90 212) 298 2189
Reşitpaşa mh. Tuncay Artun Cd. Emirgan, 34467 İstanbul
RePEc:edi:rdisetr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Sensoy, Ahmet & Sobaci, Cihat, 2014. "Effects of volatility shocks on the dynamic linkages between exchange rate, interest rate and the stock market: The case of Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 448-457.
- Sobaci, Cihat & Sensoy, Ahmet & Erturk, Mutahhar, 2014. "Impact of short selling activity on market dynamics: Evidence from an emerging market," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 53-62.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sensoy, Ahmet & Sobaci, Cihat, 2014.
"Effects of volatility shocks on the dynamic linkages between exchange rate, interest rate and the stock market: The case of Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 448-457.
- Qin, Jing & Ge, Jintian & Lu, Xinsheng, 2018. "The effectiveness of the monetary policy in China: New evidence from long-range cross-correlation analysis and the components of multifractality," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 506(C), pages 1026-1037.
- Morales-Zumaquero, Amalia & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón, 2018. "Volatility spillovers between foreign exchange and stock markets in industrialized countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 121-136.
- Umut UYAR & Sinem KANGALLI UYAR & Altan GOKCE, 2016. "Gosterge Faiz Orani Dalgalanmalari Ve Bist Endeksleri Arasindaki Iliskinin Esanli Kantil Regresyon Ile Analizi," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 16(4), pages 587-598.
- Afees A. Salisu & Umar B. Ndako, 2017.
"Modelling stock price-exchange rate nexus in OECD countries - A new perspective,"
038, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Salisu, Afees A. & Ndako, Umar B., 2018. "Modelling stock price–exchange rate nexus in OECD countries: A new perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 105-123.
- Oguzhan Ozcelebi & Nurtac Yildirim, 2017. "Impacts of short-term interest rates on stock returns and exchange rates: Empirical evidence from EAGLE countries," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 228-255, February.
- Babajide Abiola Ayopo & Lawal Adedoyin Isola & Somoye Russel Olukayode, 2016. "Stock Market Response to Economic Growth and Interest Rate Volatility: Evidence from Nigeria," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 354-360.
- Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu & Aubin, Christian & Goyeau, Daniel & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar, 2018. "Extreme co-movements and dependencies among major international exchange rates: A copula approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 56-69.
- Andrieș, Alin Marius & Căpraru, Bogdan & Ihnatov, Iulian & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar, 2017. "The relationship between exchange rates and interest rates in a small open emerging economy: The case of Romania," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 261-274.
- Toparlı, Elif Akay & Çatık, Abdurrahman Nazif & Balcılar, Mehmet, 2019. "The impact of oil prices on the stock returns in Turkey: A TVP-VAR approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 535(C).
- Asep Risman & Ubud Salim & Sumiati Sumiati & Nur Khusniyah Indrawati, 2017. "Commodity Prices, Exchange Rates and Investment on Firm's Value Mediated by Business Risk: A Case from Indonesian Stock Exchange," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 511-524.
- Sobaci, Cihat & Sensoy, Ahmet & Erturk, Mutahhar, 2014.
"Impact of short selling activity on market dynamics: Evidence from an emerging market,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 53-62.
- Tariq Aziz & Valeed Ahmad Ansari, 2017. "Idiosyncratic volatility and stock returns: Indian evidence," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1420998-142, January.
- Yilmaz, Mustafa K. & Sensoy, Ahmet & Ozturk, Kevser & Hacihasanoglu, Erk, 2015. "Cross-sectoral interactions in Islamic equity markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-20.
- Bohl, Martin T. & Reher, Gerrit & Wilfling, Bernd, 2016.
"Short selling constraints and stock returns volatility: Empirical evidence from the German stock market,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 159-166.
- Martin T. Bohl & Gerrit Reher & Bernd Wilfling, 2016. "Short selling constraints and stock returns volatility: empirical evidence from the German stock market," CQE Working Papers 4516, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Peng, Emma Y. & Yan, An & Yan, Meng, 2016. "Accounting accruals, heterogeneous investor beliefs, and stock returns," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 88-103.
- Kwaku Boafo Baidoo, 2019. "The Effects of Short Selling on Financial Markets Volatilities," European Journal of Business Science and Technology, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 5(2), pages 218-228, December.
- Félix, Luiz & Kräussl, Roman & Stork, Philip, 2016. "The 2011 European short sale ban: A cure or a curse?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 115-131.
- Baklaci, Hasan F. & Suer, Omur & Yelkenci, Tezer, 2016. "A closer insight into the causality between short selling trades and volatility," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 48-54.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cihat Sobaci should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.