(85%) Meiji University (Meiji University)https://www.meiji.ac.jp/cip/english/undergraduate/infocom/index.html
(5%) Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Tokyo, Japan
Government of Japan
6th-13th floors, Shinjuku Maynds Tower, 2-1-1 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-8558
RePEc:edi:jicgvjp (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) Graduate School of Asia-Pacific Studies Tokyo, Japan
RePEc:edi:gawasjp (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) 静岡県立大学国際関係学部 (School of International Studies, University of Shizuoka)http://ir.u-shizuoka-ken.ac.jp/lg_en/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Books
- Go Shimada & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2018. "Impacts of Kaizen Management on Workers: Evidence from Central America and the Caribbean Region," Working Papers 173, JICA Research Institute.
- Shimada, Go, 2014. "A Quantitative Study of Social Capital in the Tertiary Sector of Kobe : Has Social Capital Promoted Economic Reconstruction Since the Great Hanshin Awaji Earthquake?," Working Papers 68, JICA Research Institute.
- Shimada, Go, 2013. "The Economic Implications Of Comprehensive Approach To Learning On Industrial Development (Policy And Managerial Capability Learning):," Working Papers 1001, JICA Research Institute.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Shimada, Go, 2014.
"A Quantitative Study of Social Capital in the Tertiary Sector of Kobe : Has Social Capital Promoted Economic Reconstruction Since the Great Hanshin Awaji Earthquake?,"
68, JICA Research Institute.
- Tanaka, Akihiko, 2015. "Toward a Theory of Human Security," Working Papers 91, JICA Research Institute.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2013-09-13. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2018-07-16. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2013-09-13. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2013-09-13. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2018-07-16. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2015-10-04. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Go Shimada should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.