Report NEP-DEV-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elbers, Chris & Gunning, Jan Willem, 2013. "Evaluation of development programs : randomized controlled trials or regressions ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6587, The World Bank.
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2013. "Are the EU trade preferences really effective? A Generalized Propensity Score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranean Countries' case in agriculture and fishery," Working Papers 2/13, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:38694 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hansen, Marc, 2013. "Aid's Incomplete Trial: reconsidering the aid-growth paradigm in the macro aid effectiveness literature," IEE Working Papers 200, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:148 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bilgili Ö., 2013. "The links between economic integration and remittances behaviour of migrants in the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 037, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7879 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sofia Karina Trommlerová & Stephan Klasen & Ortrud Lessmann, 2013. "Determinants of Empowerment in a Capability Based Poverty Approach: Evidence from The Gambia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 147, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Ariel BenYishay & A. Mushfiq Mobarak, 2013. "Communicating with Farmers through Social Networks," Working Papers 1030, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Thelen, Véronique, 2013. "The Geo-Politics of Foreign Aid and Transnational Terrorism," IDEI Working Papers 792, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ghani, Ejaz & O'Connell, Stephen D. & Sharma, Gunjan, 2013. "Friend or foe or family ? a tale of formal and informal plants in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6588, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sapkota, Jeet Bahadur & Shiratori, Sakiko, 2013. "Achieving the Millennium Development Goals:Lessons for Post-2015 New Development Strategies," Working Papers 62, JICA Research Institute.
- Li, Jun, 2013. "Foreign Aid, Urbanization and Green Cities," WIDER Working Papers 051, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shimada, Go, 2013. "The Economic Implications Of Comprehensive Approach To Learning On Industrial Development (Policy And Managerial Capability Learning):," Working Papers 1001, JICA Research Institute.
- Hosono, Akio, 2013. "Industrial Strategy And Economic Transformation:," Working Papers 1002, JICA Research Institute.
- David McKenzie & Emily Beam & Dean Yang, 2013. "Unilateral Facilitation Does Not Raise International Labor Migration from the Philippines," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1319, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.