Report NEP-CSE-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bettina Becker, 2013. "The Determinants of R&D Investment: A Survey of the Empirical Research," Discussion Paper Series 2013_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2013.
- El Joueidi, Sarah, 2013. "A taxonomy of manufacturing and service firms in Luxembourg according to technological skills," MPRA Paper 49532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cappelli, Riccardo & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2013. "Sources of spillovers for imitation and innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stefan Lutz, 2013. "R&D, IP, and firm profits in the automotive supplier industry," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1313, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Hosono, Akio, 2013. "Industrial Strategy And Economic Transformation:," Working Papers 1002, JICA Research Institute.
- A. Mahati & Rupayan Pal, 2013. "Competition, strategic delegation and delay in technology adoption," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Florian Szücs, 2013. "Clustering Properties of Merger Waves: Space, Time or Industry?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1322, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Geoffrey Tate & Liu Yang, 2013. "The Bright Side Of Corporate Diversification: Evidence From Internal Labor Markets," Working Papers 13-40, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Crass, Dirk & Schwiebacher, Franz, 2013. "Do trademarks diminish the substitutability of products in innovative knowledge-intensive services?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Shimada, Go, 2013. "The Economic Implications Of Comprehensive Approach To Learning On Industrial Development (Policy And Managerial Capability Learning):," Working Papers 1001, JICA Research Institute.
- Felix Groba & Barbara Breitschopf, 2013. "Impact of Renewable Energy Policy and Use on Innovation: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1318, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2013. "Strategies and Organizations for Managing "Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere"," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-900, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.