Report NEP-CSE-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bettina Becker, 2013. "The Determinants of R&D Investment: A Survey of the Empirical Research," Discussion Paper Series 2013_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2013.
- El Joueidi, Sarah, 2013. "A taxonomy of manufacturing and service firms in Luxembourg according to technological skills," MPRA Paper 49532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cappelli, Riccardo & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2013. "Sources of spillovers for imitation and innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-064, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Stefan Lutz, 2013. "R&D, IP, and firm profits in the automotive supplier industry," Economics Discussion Paper Series 1313, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Hosono, Akio, 2013. "Industrial Strategy And Economic Transformation:," Working Papers 1002, JICA Research Institute.
- A. Mahati & Rupayan Pal, 2013. "Competition, strategic delegation and delay in technology adoption," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Florian Szücs, 2013. "Clustering Properties of Merger Waves: Space, Time or Industry?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1322, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Geoffrey Tate & Liu Yang, 2013. "The Bright Side Of Corporate Diversification: Evidence From Internal Labor Markets," Working Papers 13-40, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Crass, Dirk & Schwiebacher, Franz, 2013. "Do trademarks diminish the substitutability of products in innovative knowledge-intensive services?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-061, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Shimada, Go, 2013. "The Economic Implications Of Comprehensive Approach To Learning On Industrial Development (Policy And Managerial Capability Learning):," Working Papers 1001, JICA Research Institute.
- Felix Groba & Barbara Breitschopf, 2013. "Impact of Renewable Energy Policy and Use on Innovation: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1318, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2013. "Strategies and Organizations for Managing "Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere"," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-900, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.