The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alexandra Schwarz to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
(50%) Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaft Wuppertal, Germany
Bergische Universität Wuppertal
: (02 02) 439-2436
RePEc:edi:fwwupde (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Wuppertaler Institut für bildungsökonomische Forschung (WIB) Wuppertal, Germany
Bergische Universität Wuppertal
RePEc:edi:wiwupde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Alexandra Schwarz & Stefan Brauckmann, 2015. "Between facts and perceptions: The area close to school as a context factor in school leadership," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP15003, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Alexandra Schwarz & Horst Weishaupt, 2012. "Bildung als Mittel sozialen Aufstiegs? Zum Zusammenhang von Bevölkerungsentwicklung und Bildungsbeteiligung von Migranten," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP12009, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Alexandra Schwarz, 2011. "Measurement, Monitoring, and Forecasting of Consumer Credit Default Risk - An Indicator Approach Based on Individual Payment Histories," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Carsten Schneider & Gerhard Arminger & Alexandra Schwarz, 2005. "Using Analysis of Variance and Factor Analysis for the Reduction of High Dimensional Variation in Time Series of Energy Consumption," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 89(4), pages 403-418, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alexandra Schwarz, 2011.
"Measurement, Monitoring, and Forecasting of Consumer Credit Default Risk - An Indicator Approach Based on Individual Payment Histories,"
Schumpeter Discussion Papers
sdp11004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Matuszyk, Anna & So, Mee Chi & Mues, Christophe & Moore, Angela, 2016. "Modelling repayment patterns in the collections process for unsecured consumer debt: A case studyAuthor-Name: Thomas, Lyn C," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 476-486.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexandra Schwarz should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.