Report NEP-FOR-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Liu & Rafael Romeu & Troy Matheson, 2011. "Real-time Forecasts of Economic Activity for Latin American Economies," IMF Working Papers 11/98, International Monetary Fund.
- BAUWENS, Luc & KOOP, Gary & KOROBILIS, Dimitris & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V. K., 2011. "A comparison of forecasting procedures for macroeconomic series: the contribution of structural break models," CORE Discussion Papers 2011003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Troy Matheson, 2011. "Financial Conditions Indexes for the United States and Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 11/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Kei Kawakami & Rafael Romeu, 2011. "Identifying Fiscal Policy Transmission in Stochastic Debt Forecasts," IMF Working Papers 11/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Philip Hans Franses & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Evaluating Individual and Mean Non-Replicable Forecasts," KIER Working Papers 773, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Pablo Pincheira & Mauricio Calani, 2010. "Communicational Bias in Monetary Policy: Can Words Forecast Deeds?," ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, August.
- Orth, Walter, 2011. "Multi-period credit default prediction with time-varying covariates," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 3/11, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
- Ding Ding & Rahul Anand & Shanaka J. Peiris, 2011. "Towards Inflation Targeting in Sri Lanka," IMF Working Papers 11/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexandra Schwarz, 2011. "Measurement, Monitoring, and Forecasting of Consumer Credit Default Risk - An Indicator Approach Based on Individual Payment Histories," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Filippou, Miltiades & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis, 2011. "Developing a short-term comparative optimization forecasting model for operational units’ strategic planning," MPRA Paper 30766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Valle e Azevedo & João Tovar Jalles, 2011. "Rational vs. Professional Forecasts," Working Papers w201114, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Musleh ud Din, 2011. "A Dynamic Macroeconometric Model of Pakistan’s Economy," PIDE-Working Papers 2011:69, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.