Department of Economics Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States)
Tepper School of Business Administration
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pa 15213-3890
RePEc:edi:decmuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Finn Kydland & Nicholas Pretnar, 2018.
"The Costs and Benefits of Caring: Aggregate Burdens of an Aging Population,"
2018 Meeting Papers
271, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Finn Kydland & Nick Pretnar, 2019. "The Costs and Benefits of Caring: Aggregate Burdens of an Aging Population," NBER Working Papers 25498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (2) 2018-08-27 2019-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2018-08-27 2019-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2019-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2018-08-27. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2019-02-11. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nick Pretnar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.