|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economic Research Southern Africa (ERSA)Cape Town, South Africa
: 021 671-3980
+27 21 671 3912
Newlands on Main, F0301 3rd Floor Mariendahl House, cnr Campground and Main Rds, Claremont, 7700 Cape Town
RePEc:edi:ersacza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Syden Mishi and Lilymore Mudziwapasi, 2014. "Remittances and sustainability of family livelihoods in Zimbabwe: Case Study of Chegutu Town," Working Papers 440, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Syden Mishi & Asrat Tsegaye, 2012. "The Role of Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission in South Africa," Working Papers 295, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Syden Mishi & Forget Mingiri Kapingura, 2013. "Macroeconomic significance of remittances in developing countries," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(3), pages 238-253.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Syden Mishi & Asrat Tsegaye, 2012.
"The Role of Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission in South Africa,"
295, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Majapa, Mohamed & Gossel, Sean Joss, 2016. "Topology of the South African stock market network across the 2008 financial crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 445(C), pages 35-47.
- Syden Mishi & Forget Mingiri Kapingura, 2013.
"Macroeconomic significance of remittances in developing countries,"
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(3), pages 238-253.
- Yuriy Bilan & Wadim Strielkowski, 2016. "Migration in post-transition economies: immigration surplus in Visegrad group countries," International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 182-196.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AFR: Africa (2) 2012-07-08 2014-08-16. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (2) 2014-08-16 2014-08-20. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2012-07-08. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2014-08-16. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2012-07-08. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2012-07-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Syden Mishi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.