Report NEP-DEV-2014-08-16This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elbers, Chris & Gunning, Jan Willem, 2014. "Evaluation of non-governmental development organizations," WIDER Working Paper Series 026, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nicolas Berman & Mathieu Couttenier & Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig, 2014. "This Mine is Mine! How minerals fuel conflicts in Africa," OxCarre Working Papers 141, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Das, Ashis & Friedman, Jed & Kandpal, Eeshani & Ramana, GNV & Das Gupta, R K & Pradhan, Madan M & Govindaraj, Ramesh, 2014. "Strengthening Malaria service delivery through supportive supervision and community mobilization in an endemic Indian setting : an evaluation of nested delivery models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6901, The World Bank.
- Sebastián Galiani & Paul Gertler & Ryan Cooper & Sebastian Martinez & Adam Ross & Raimundo Undurraga, 2014. "Shelter from the Storm: Upgrading Housing Infrastructure in Latin American Slums," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 85755, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rakib, Muntaha & Matz, Julia Anna, 2014. "The Impact of Shocks on Gender-differentiated Asset Dynamics in Bangladesh," Discussion Papers 179690, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Peter Edward & Andy Sumner, 2014. "The Poor, the Prosperous and the ?Inbetweeners?: A Fresh Perspective on Global Society, Inequality and Growth," Working Papers 122, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Pasquier-Doumer, Laure, 2014. "Transitions in a West African Labour Market: The Role of Family Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 8349, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Scott, Lucy, 2014. "Transfers for extreme poverty reduction: Implications for patron-client relationships in the context of Bangladesh.s agricultural reformation," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-453 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonas Helth Lønborg & Ole Dahl Rasmussen, 2013. "Can Microfinance Reach the Poorest: Evidence from a Community-Managed Microfinance Intervention," Study Papers 55, Rockwool Foundation Research Unit.
- Julia A. Barde & Juliana Walkiewicz, 2014. "Access to Piped Water and Human Capital Formation - Evidence from Brazilian Primary Schools," Discussion Paper Series 28, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jul 2014.
- Alia, Didier Yelognisse & Anago, Romuald E. Kouadio, 2014. "Foreign aid effectiveness in African economies: Evidence from a panel threshold framework," WIDER Working Paper Series 015, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Masamune Iwasawa & Mitsuo Inada & Seiichi Fukui, 2014. "How Migrant Heterogeneity Influences the Effect of Remittances on Educational Expenditure:Empirical Evidence from the Cambodian Socio-Economic Survey," KIER Working Papers 898, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Kundu, Nobinkhor, 2013. "An Enquiry into the Sluggish Growth of Workers’ Remittance Determinants in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 57718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syden Mishi and Lilymore Mudziwapasi, 2014. "Remittances and sustainability of family livelihoods in Zimbabwe: Case Study of Chegutu Town," Working Papers 440, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Chandana Maitra & Prasada Rao, 2014. "An Empirical Investigation into Measurement and Determinants of Food Security in Slums of Kolkata," Discussion Papers Series 531, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.