José Luis Massón-Guerra
(Masson-Guerra, Jose Luis)
|Terminal Degree:||2012 (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Departament d'Empresa Barcelona, Spain
Facultat d'Economia i Empresa
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
RePEc:edi:dmuabes (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (Barcelona GSE)Barcelona, Spain
RePEc:edi:bargses (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis & Ortín-Angel, Pedro, 2014.
"Entrepreneurship Capital and Regional Productivity Revisited,"
57470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis & Ortín-Ángel, Pedro, 2016. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Regional Productivity Revisited," MPRA Paper 71587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis, 2008. "The Multipliers and Key Sectors of Entrepreneurship Spillover: An input-output approach," MPRA Paper 10733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Luis, Massón-Guerra, 2008. "Measures of Science & Technology in Ecuador," MPRA Paper 11631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis & Vendrell-Ferrero, Ferran, 2008. "Entrepreneurship Spillover and the determinants of Key Sectors for new business creation: An inter-sectorial approach," MPRA Paper 10748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis, 2008. "The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Latinamerican Scoreborard: The impact of University-Industry Cooperation in Ecuador," MPRA Paper 10732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massón Guerra, José Luis, 2007. "El capital empresarial como determinante de la productividad y el crecimiento en España [The Impact of Entrepreneurship Capital on Spanish's Labor Productivity and Economic Growth]," MPRA Paper 4073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis, 2007. "Evolución de la Eficiencia Productiva de una empresa privatizada: El Caso del Grupo Telefónica de España [Productive Efficiency in Telefonica]," MPRA Paper 13463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Luis Massón-Guerra & Pedro Ortín-Ángel, 2017. "Regional entrepreneurship capital and firm production," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 595-607, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (6) 2007-07-27 2008-09-29 2008-10-07 2008-10-07 2014-07-28 2016-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (4) 2007-07-27 2008-11-25 2009-01-17 2016-06-14
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (4) 2008-09-29 2008-10-07 2008-10-07 2008-11-25
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (3) 2008-09-29 2014-07-28 2016-06-14
- NEP-EDU: Education (3) 2008-10-07 2008-11-25 2009-01-17
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (3) 2007-07-27 2014-07-28 2016-06-14
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (2) 2007-07-27 2016-06-14
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (2) 2014-07-28 2016-06-14
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2014-07-28 2016-06-14
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2007-07-27
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2014-07-28
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2008-10-07
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Masson-Guerra, Luis Luis
(Masson-Guerra, Jose Luis) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.