Report NEP-SBM-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gale, William & Brown, Samuel, 2013. "Small Business, Innovation, and Tax Policy: A Review," MPRA Paper 57384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Afcha & Jose García-Quevedo, 2014. "The impact of R&D subsidies on R&D employment composition," Working Papers 2014/22, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Spyros Arvanitis & Areti Gkypali & Kostas Tsekouras, 2014. "Knowledge Base, Exporting Activities, Innovation Openness and Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 14-361, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bartha, Zoltán & S. Gubik, Andrea, 2014. "SME Internalisation Index (SMINI) Based on the Sample of the Visegrad Countries," MPRA Paper 57382, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jul 2014.
- MATSUDA Naoko & MATSUO Yutaka, 2014. "Governing Board Interlocks and Probability of an IPO," Discussion papers 14040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis & Ortín-Angel, Pedro, 2014. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Regional Productivity Revisited," MPRA Paper 57470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kang, Byeongwoo, 2014. "The innovation process of a privately-owned enterprise and a state-owned enterprise in China," IDE Discussion Papers 470, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- K. Lenaerts & B. Merlevede, 2014. "FDI Spillovers and Multinational Firm Heterogeneity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/879, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Edward Lorenz, 2013. "Innovation, work Organisation and Systems of Social Protection," Post-Print halshs-00931547, HAL.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suganuma, Keiko, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Economic Development in Russia: An Econometric Assessment," RRC Working Paper Series 44, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Joachim Wagner, 2014. "A note on firm age and the margins of exports: First evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 303, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Clara Cardone-Riportella & María José Casasola-Martinez & Isabel Feito-Ruiz, 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Come From Venus Or Mars? Impact Of Postgraduate Studies: Gender And Family Business Background," Working Papers 14.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration), revised Sep 2014.